Gas and Plumbing
Terms and Conditions
1. We undertake to carry out the work specified for the amount quoted, subject to the following terms and conditions. All prices exclude VAT and are
subject to add on.
2. The quotation is valid at the time of quotation and will expire if not accepted by you within 28 days.
3. The quoted price does not include the cost of removing any dangerous waste material, such as asbestos, which could not have been reasonably foreseen
when we made the original quotation and which we only become aware of when doing the work. Such work will be at an extra cost.
4. If you want us to work outside our normal working hours, it may be necessary for us to make an additional charge which we will agree with you in
5. The time estimate provided for doing the work is our best estimate and we will make every reasonable effort to complete the work on time. However,
we cannot be held responsible for delays due to weather or other circumstances beyond our control. In such situations, we will revise with you the time
estimates we originally provided.
6. We may require you to take up all or some carpets and floor coverings, including tongue and grooved, parquet hardwood, rubber or tiled floors,
before we start the work and we will give you as much notice as possible if we need you to do so. You may decide to call a specialist contractor to do
this work for you. Alternatively, it may be possible for us to do this work for you and we will do it to the best of our abilities, however we cannot
be held responsible for any damage, alterations that may occur in this process.
7. We will take reasonable care to carry out the work without causing unnecessary damage to your property. While we will make good unnecessary damage
directly caused by our negligence, you accept that the installation and related work may cause damage to finishing’s both internally and externally and
that certain areas may need redecoration following completion of the installation. Redecoration will be your responsibility and is not included in the
8. If you are a tenant, you may need your landlord’s permission to carry out the work detailed in the quotation. In the absence of your advice to the
contrary, we will assume that you have made enquiry and obtained permission where required. We shall not have any liability for unauthorised works and
you indemnify us for any losses howsoever arising that we incur from your failure to obtain such permission.
9. If your property is a listed building, you may need planning permission to carry out the work detailed in the quotation. In the absence of your
advice to the contrary, we will assume that you have made enquiry and obtained permission where required. We shall not have any liability for
unauthorised works and you indemnify us for any losses howsoever arising that we incur from your failure to obtain such permission.
10. It is your responsibility to ensure before we start the work, that there is adequate gas and electricity supply to your property as required. If necessary, we can put you in touch with a gas or electricity transporter to arrange this.
11. Where we have connected new equipment to your existing system, we will not accept responsibility for the cost of repairing or replacing parts of your existing system which subsequently develops faults in that system unless we have been negligent in not realising that such damage may occur or the way we carried out the work caused the fault. Nor will we accept responsibility where your central heating system does not function properly because your water supply becomes inadequate or the water pressure is variable.
12. At our discretion, insofar as required to remove sludge and other waste from your central heating system, we may include a chemical clean free of charge with your boiler installation. If a chemical clean is or will be insufficient, we may recommend that you purchase a PowerFlush to deep clean your system.
13. Equipment we install may come with separate manufacturer’s warranty. You are responsible for checking whether a separate warranty applies to the equipment we install and maintaining any such warranty with the manufacturer directly.
14. We do not accept liability if we cannot fulfil our side of the agreement for reasons which are beyond our control, such as fire, accidents, war, adverse weather conditions, industrial disputes, strikes and lock outs which we are not directly involved in.
- All Aspects of Roofing
- Commercial Roofers
- Domestic Roofers
- Pitched roofs – Slate & Tile
- Flat Roofs
- Fascias & Soffits
Phone : 0121 782 9274